STEP 1: SELECT YOUR PROGRAM
Welcome to our online learning solutions! Already a member? Click a button below and enter your credentials. Need help? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: 800-316-4311.CAPTURING KIDS' HEARTS CLOUD™TEEN LEADERSHIP CERTIFICATION™CAMPUS INSIGHTS™FLIPPEN PROFILEEXCEL SCORECARDFLIPSIDE+
SOLUTIONS FOR BUSINESSES
Tools and processes to optimize your team for maximum impact with minimal disruption to existing priorities and workload.
RANDOM ACTS OF IMPROVEMENT DO NOT RESULT IN LASTING CHANGE
If change is going to last, it has to be more than just the flavor-of-the-month. Our processes and tools are easy to implement so your group can measure, review, and refine individual and team behaviors, ensuring sustainable alignment with business outcomes.
TEAM OPTIMIZATION IS A PROCESS
You will have ongoing support in changing the behaviors and actions your team must improve to achieve your goals. We leverage a combination of tools that are quick and easy to implement, including online accountability tools, on-site follow-up visits for individual and group coaching, and virtual solutions to serve individuals and teams.
Teams and organizations experience dramatic results as they address critical business challenges. Our tools and processes provide:
- Specific, actionable feedback from team members and leaders using a customizable scorecard (EXCEL Scorecard).
- Continuous improvement through one-on-one coaching based on updated feedback from colleagues.
- Insight, accountability, and support to both the team leader and team members, ensuring intentionally modeling the leadership behavior it takes to achieve team and organizational objectives.
- Methods for addressing and quickly resolving conflict.
Support to ensure sustainability:
- One-on-one coaching with team members and the team leader.
- Monthly phone calls to measure progress or make necessary process changes based on feedback from quarterly accountability tools.
- Connecting leadership behavior with business results through our proprietary metrics and analytics.
- Observing meetings and providing in-the-moment suggestions for improved leadership and facilitation skills.
- Meeting with senior staff to address issues and provide feedback.
Talk to a Flippen Business Consultant Today!