STEP 1: SELECT YOUR PROGRAM
Welcome to our online learning solutions! Already a member? Click a button below and enter your credentials. Need help? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: 800-316-4311.CAPTURING KIDS' HEARTS CLOUD™TEEN LEADERSHIP CERTIFICATION™CAMPUS INSIGHTS™FLIPPEN PROFILEEXCEL SCORECARDFLIPSIDE+
CAPTURING KIDS’ HEARTS 1 – ROUND TOP, TX
July 11–12, 2017 – ROUND TOP, TX
Solving the challenge…
Teachers can’t always control what comes into their classrooms. Capturing Kids’ Hearts 1 shows them how to create high-achieving centers of learning by strengthening students’ connectedness to others through enhancing healthy bonds with their teachers and establishing collaborative agreements of acceptable behavior.
Capturing Kids’ Hearts 1 is a process that is working in thousands of classrooms across the country to provide the strategy and training for teachers and administrators to achieve success in today’s classrooms.
Give us a teacher who’s passionate about their subject, a teacher who cares for the welfare and success of their students, and we’ll give that teacher the tools they need to engage and challenge students, and raise them to a higher level of performance.
Our research-based processes improve the five key indicators of school performance: fewer discipline referrals, improved attendance, higher student achievement, lower dropout rates, and higher teacher satisfaction. The widespread impact of Capturing Kids’ Hearts 1 reads like a wish list for school administrators. Schools that implement our processes report:
- Strengthened student connectedness to others by enhancing healthy bonds with teachers.
- Consistent rules of conduct with reduced disciplinary escalations and referrals.
- Dramatic reduction in truancy and dropouts.
- Reduction of negative behaviors such as isolation, violence, early sexuality, and substance use.
- Significant improvement in student academic performance.
- District-wide improvements in test scores.
- Higher rate of job satisfaction among teachers.
- Increased teacher retention and improvement in teacher recruiting.