STEP 1: SELECT YOUR PROGRAM
Welcome to our online learning solutions! Already a member? Click a button below and enter your credentials. Need help? Email us: email@example.com or call us: 800-316-4311.CAPTURING KIDS' HEARTS CLOUD™TEEN LEADERSHIP CERTIFICATION™CAMPUS INSIGHTS™FLIPPEN PROFILEEXCEL SCORECARDFLIPSIDE+
LEADERSHIP BLUEPRINT – DES MOINES, IA
June 29–30, 2017 – DES MOINES, IA
LEADERSHIP SKILLS ARE LEARNED SKILLS
In this two-day learning experience, participants quickly discover that relationships are at the core of performance, and that real trust and respect are essential to any organization seeking to grow and improve. At Leadership Blueprint, leaders learn and practice specific skills that make clear, candid communication possible. They learn to use these skills in their relationships and to model and apply them on the job.
- Create peer connections that help accomplish common goals.
- Open lines of communication to give and receive feedback effectively.
- Use the EXCEL Model during interpersonal interactions and meetings.
- Build high-performing, self-managing teams.
- Develop specific skills and techniques for conflict resolution.
- Uncover and overcome personal constraints.
- Identify self-limiting behavior patterns and tendencies.
- Receive a Flippen Profile report and individual plan of action.
Leadership Blueprint is an immersive, participatory experience, not a theoretical or motivational lecture. Leaders learn and practice skills they will use and model on a daily basis. The Flippen Profile provides the basis for an action plan for continued personal and professional development.